Shavers are considered as one of men’s best friends. Most people especially men utilize shavers in order to provide themselves the best look, by looking clean and presentable in the eyes of others. Shavers have already been used by people since the age of bronze on which metals become a common material used for tools and instruments.
There are basically two types of electric razors, rotary and foil. They use different technologies and you’ll need to follow different steps when cleaning these. There are a lot of manufacturers and among them Braun, Philips and Panasonic are the top manufacturers. Click here to see the list of electric razors from the top brands. Essentially, electric razors contains a blade or blades that are utilized to trim and get rid of undesired hair, which develops in several body parts, usually men’s beard. This form of tool is available in varieties, which include the disposable with plastic body types, the ones made of metal, the battery-operate razors, and men’s electric shavers. Women often use this tool to get rid of pubic hair particularly within the bikini line.
When you are utilizing an electric shaver in order to maintain cleanliness for yourself, it is important to keep in free from hair and clean on and after each use. While the head of an electric razor is not regularly replaced, you may keep it clean by yourself in order to make sure that the second time you utilize it, it could still cut your hair through smoothly and nice.
When you do not consider cleaning it often, dried soap particles, hair strands and other tiny objects might get stuck inside it. This would be more difficult to clean the tool the second time around. In such a case, the electric shaver would become less effective than it should be. Hence, this will eventually force you from purchasing a new one. Proper utilization and knowing how to clean an electric shaver should save you from the extra cost and dirty hairy looks.
If you want to know how to clean an electric shaver, the following tips should help you with that:
- First, you have to ensure that you pull off the electric shaver from its plug. You don’t wish anybody from being electrocuted. After assuring this, carefully and slowly detach its head. Monitor the gaskets, which are located right below the cutter head. Monitor some cracks in which dirt and hair strands may accumulate. When there are cracks and undesired objects have load up inside it, you should then have it replaced with a new piece.
- A very crucial part of the electric shaver’s cleaning process is getting rid of the hair as well as other objects found inside a cutter block or perhaps the primary part of an electric shaver that is utilized to shave off your hair. For this, you can make use of a brush. Few electric shavers feature brushes that are produce particularly for the purpose.
- There are other particles that can’t be eliminated through simple brushing. Hence, you may need to drench the head with the soap solution. Other solutions may also be available for such purpose. You may rinse the head of the shaver with the specific solution and ensure to put off the undesired particles.
- For finishing contacts, you may spray gently the foil using a head lubricant in order to lessen damage and friction.
- Your final step is to return the head back to the right position.